Image Map

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Rimmel Exaggerate waterproof eye definer review

This is my absolute favorite eyeliner for my lower lash line, and for a good reason - it doesn't budge! I find that pencil eyeliners are just much easier to use on the lower lash line and this one works pretty great on the water line as well.


As you can see, it is a pencil liner with a smudger on one side. The smudger also pops off to reveal a sharpener, which is super convenient (but I never really use it).

The pencil itself twists up and there's a pretty darn good amount of product in there (I've had mine for about 7 months and I use it at least 4 times a week, there is still A LOT left). The swatch below shows three light strokes of the liner. It is fairly black, but I'm not majorly concerned about the pigmentation in this case because I don't want too much darkness on my lower lash line anyway.

To use, I run it lightly along my lower lash line about two or three times then use the smudger to soften up the color.

Here you can see the same swatch of the liner after I've vigorously rubbed at it with my finger a few times. Still not too bad.

You can pick up this eyeliner at any drug store for about $7.

No comments:

Post a Comment